Tuesday 15 November 2011

BEER COLOURS.


Back to colours, I'm starting to consider the colour of my products so it speficially communicates beer. To do this I've been looking at a website called KULER.


Kuler is a website that lets individuals try out, create and save various colour schemes. It also has a brilliant search function. If you wanted to use a colour scheme based around BEER. All you have to do is type the word beer into the search bar and within 5 seconds there is a whole range of different colour schemes all related to beer.
This is very useful to my brief and makes things alot easier for me.




This is one of the results I received when I typed in beer.


The great thing about this website is that you can vote on how good/successful the colour scheme is. This makes it easier for people viewing the colours to choose which one they know would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment