Saturday 12 November 2011

PUB VISIT.

Last weekend I went on a research visit to the lovely town of Harrogate. Leeds has very few local pubs and mostly consists of pub chains such as Weatherspoons and Yate's etc.
Seeing as I am doing a whole brief about Local pubs I felt going to one myself was the best way to
get some first hand research. I took along a camera and snapped a few photos of local pubs and how they work.


My first stop was to the Old Bell Tavern.


The moment you walked in you get a pure definition of Pub. You are consantly surrounded by old bottles from Global Beers and old paintings of beer posters.



As you near the bar there is everything you would find in a local pub. Coasters plaster the walls and old Yorkshiremen que up for their afternoon pint of ale.






No comments:

Post a Comment