Monday 28 November 2011

Motion Graphics


The Adventures of Tintin
Unofficial title sequence for 'The Adventures of Tintin', featuring elements from each of the 24 books.
Music composed by Ray Parker and Tom Szczesniak.


The Adventures of Tintin from James Curran on Vimeo.


Although I don't know alot about this brief seeing as it's still very early days, I can't help but get excited. I'm finding myself looking through a ton of examples. This example is of an unofficial title sequence for The adverntures of tin tin. I really enjoy the smooth transitions from character to charchers and how the music fits perfectly with the pace of the animation. I'm self taught in a software called "Adobe flash" which works on the same principles (as I'm told) before Graphic design, my intentional career was to be an animation. It turned out to be merely a childhood hobby. However, I can't wait to apply my previous enthusiasm to this breif and to learn how the process works in industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment